THERE SHALL BE ONE FLOCK, ONE SHEPHERD (John 10:16)
(1)The True Word of God is God.
(2)The True Word is the expressivity of God in its pure and perfect Truth.
(3) The True Word is the Divine Child, the true manifest expression of the Divine Parent, the Godhead.
(4) The True Word of God perfectly manifests the Divine Nature, which is Love (1 John 4:16).
(5) The True Word is the Divine Child, the Christ, the true pure expression of Love.
(6) The True Word is the Living Word that is God, Divine Love.
(7) The True Word is not the written words of scripture.
(8) The True Word is not the Bible, nor the sacred scriptures of any of the world religions.
(9) The Bible, and all other sacred scriptures, are creations of human language
and, as such, are necessarily imperfect and flawed in their ability to express the Truth that is God.
(10) Only God can perfectly and truly express God!
(11) At best, the sacred scriptures as creations of imperfect human expressivity
give true testimony in the sense of signifying or pointing to the Living Word, the Truth that is Divine Love.